- Servitu has a good location, about three minutes’ walk away from Hamamatsu station, and you can buy multinational foods and day-to-day goods there.
Food & Drink
- Japanese restaurant Nakaya
- This Japanese restaurant is descended third generations and been selected as “The specialist of the city of Fuji cuisine”.
Art & Museum
- Public Glassmaking and Metalworking Facility
- You can experience various kinds of arts since there are crafting classes everyday and special projects or limited time offer projects that are held on a regular basis. There is bound to be a class which you can attend to work on you o
- Shizuoka Rofu
- Shizuoka Rofu’s Washi (Japanese paper) Towel Shabu-shabu Experience workshop is in Murakushi-cho, Nishi-ku, Hamamatsu.
- IN HAMA PODCASTSOur podcast that gives you information on what's happening around Hamamatsu area.
- UNIVERSE AND YOUA lifestyle blog based on our lives in Japan, and in Fashion.