- Fashion Kimono Ishibashi
- "Fashion Kimono Ishibashi" is a shop located in the shopping district of Yurinoki Doori near the Hamamatsu station. Since its establishment in the 9th year of Taisho (1920) with the motto of
Food & Drink
- La Cachette is a wine bistro located in downtown Hamamatsu city, in front of Daiichi-dori station of the Entetsu line, where you can enjoy
- Hamamatsu Tourists Information Center
- At Hamamatsu Tourists Information Center, which is located inside of JR Hamamatsu station, you can get a lot of tourism information about Hamamatsu city and the western
- Shizuoka Rofu
- Shizuoka Rofu’s Washi (Japanese paper) Towel Shabu-shabu Experience workshop is in Murakushi-cho, Nishi-ku, Hamamatsu.
- Matthew No Me (eye)Matthew resident in Hamamatsu introduces enshu area in an original viewpoint.
- UNIVERSE AND YOUA lifestyle blog based on our lives in Japan, and in Fashion.