Haruno cho Shizuoka prefecture's largest organic tea village and gibier journey
■ Schedule May 27 (Sat)
■ Time 8am- around 5pm
・Michi no Eki Ippuku Docoro Yokokawa - shopping
・Organic tea farm picking and tasting tour
・Wild game meat BBQ lunch
・Short trek and guide with a hunter
・Farmers market shopping
Please select the meeting place and time from the following
8:00 Gather at Hamamatsu station bus stop
9:00 Entetsu Nishijimajima bus Station
※After accepting applications, we will inform you the detail of the meeting place by e-mail.
■ Participation fee 7,000 yen (Includes tour bus,tea picking, BBQ & insurance)
■ Number of people recruited Limit 25 seats book now
■ Target of this event This tour is the first of its kind, it is only available to foreigners and Japanese who accompany them.
· Please cooperate with a simple questionnaire after the event ended.
· Please wear shoes you do not mind getting dirty and well-walkable (such as sneakers).
· For tea picking, please wear long sleeve outerwear.
· Transportation expenses to the meeting-place are not included.
· We may not be able to accept depending on weather and reservation situation. Please contact us in advance.
· Cancellation before 3 days will be charged 50% of the participation fee.
Offer ends May 19
■ Reservation BOOK HERE!
＜Organizer＞ Hamamatsu Visitors an Convention Bureau
＜Planning＞Project to connect many beautiful tea farms in Shizuoka for local development in Haruno
＜Cooperation＞ mocha-chai Inc. (iN HAMAMATSU.COM)
For Japanese Office of West Agriculture and Foresty of Shizuoka Prefecture
For English mocha-chai Inc. firstname.lastname@example.org